Drift into tranquility as you effortlessly float in a sensory-deprived environment
The Treatment – Floatation Therapy
What is sensory deravation?
Imagine stepping into a serene, lightproof, and soundproof tank filled with warm, buoyant water.
In this space, you effortlessly float, free from external stimuli.
The idea is to create a unique environment that eliminates sensory input – no sight, sound, or gravity. It’s like a break for your mind and body, allowing profound relaxation, stress reduction, and a chance to explore a state of deep calmness.
Suppress the sympathetic nervous system which produces fight or flight response. Activate the parasympathetic nervous system which is responsible for relaxation, healing & replenishment.
Proven to significantly reduce symptoms of anxiety, depression, addictions, ADHD and more.
It feels like a reset button for your mind.
Relieve arthritis, back pain, neck pain, tendinitis, bursitis, inflammation & psychosomatic pain.
Achieve a state of profound relaxation
Essential Serenity Package
- Enjoy a one-hour sensory deprivation float, allowing your mind and body to unwind in a tranquil environment.
- Experience weightlessness in our top-of-the-line floatation tank, promoting deep relaxation and stress relief.
- Immerse yourself in a unique sensory experience that enhances mental clarity and rejuvenates your senses.
Tranquil Escape Package
- Extend your relaxation with a 1.5-hour session in our sensory deprivation tank.
- Delve deeper into a meditative state, as the extended floatation time enhances the benefits of sensory isolation.
- Recharge both your mind and body, experiencing the profound effects of prolonged sensory deprivation.
Ultimate Relaxation Package
- Indulge in the ultimate relaxation with our 2-hour floatation session.
- Immerse yourself in an extended period of sensory isolation, allowing for a more profound state of mental and physical rejuvenation.
- This premium package offers an immersive journey into tranquility, promoting overall well-being and mindfulness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Drinking Water, A Shower, Shampoo, Conditioner, Makeup Wipes, Towels, Hair Dryer, Disposable Earplugs, Earbud, Petrolium Jelly, Float Tank, Relaxing Music, Hand Sanitiser, Thermometer for Temperature Check, etc.
What to Pack:
-Bag or packet for wet bathing suit
Feel free to bring your own personal care items
If you eat before, try nothing more than a light snack, no sooner than 30min before your float.
Ideally, avoid stimulants like caffeine 90 minutes prior. No alcohol or drugs prior.
It's also best not to shave or wax right beforehand because the Epsom salt might sting a bit.